Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rust Alpha Review

So do you enjoy hardcore MMO's (yeah), do you enjoy Minecraft (yeah), Do you enjoy naked men killing each other with rocks (wait... what). Rust is an epic MMO where you have to survive the elements of nature and other players. Rust is not all about naked men, its about survival of the fittest. In Rust you can join servers of lots of people, few people, or no people it is a game just like dayZ, which I don't like because usually you get killed within five minutes if you join a large server. I enjoy Rust very much because I join empty servers to make it feel like a single player game and also I don't get killed in minutes so I build an awesomely huge house where I can craft weapons tools and other things to improve my chance of survival. Humans aren't the only dangerous things there are bears, wolves, and there used to be zombies but now they're mutants. If you want to build better weapons and other things you have to find blue prints which can be found in pre-built structures and off of dead mutants or other players if you can kill one. Something interesting I thought about the game was that it was kind of like hunger games, you're in a large island you can't escape you're always in danger and every once in a while an airdrop comes in where if your lucky enough to get to it without being killed you can get some good stuff. I got really involved on a server but then they updated the game and I lost the server so I got pretty mad about that. I don't exactly think the game is worth the money while its in alpha and it will certainly be pretty amazing once its finished. Also its made by Garry Newman so it will definitely get finished. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of Rust Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment