Sunday, July 7, 2013

Medal of Garbage

Over the past couple days I was playing Medal of Honor Warfighter. My experience with the game was a little bit depressing. Medal of Honor Warfighter has a glitch in about every mission you  play. The game is overly repetitive, can be extremely boring, and the graphics are horrible. I can't believe that the graphics are that bad, even in the cut scenes they are horrible. Medal of Honor also copied a ton of games it copied Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 the most. The story try's to be depressing and deep but it makes me laugh. I do like how the game continues after Medal of Honor 2010 with the same characters and introduces some new ones. The Multiplayer is the worst because I found one person in the whole world playing it (unbelievable). The game had the potential to be great but it wasn't. I don't recommend getting this game until its about 5 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment