Tuesday, July 23, 2013

5 Games That Are So Awesome That They get There Own Movies

Movies based off of videogames are always so awesome and amazing because they usually contain all the different things that happened in that particular video game. Today I am going to show you the 5 games that have their own movies.

1. Halo

Halo is just so awesome and has such a great story line that it deserves its own movie. So the movie that came out for Halo was Halo Legends and Halo Legends was mostly anime but occasionally it would switch over to regular cartoon. Halo Legends is very good and it adds some backstory to the Halo universe, if you like Halo and anime movies Halo Legends is definitely for you. Halo also produced a small YouTube TV show called Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn this whole show was a real people show so that made it more interesting. Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn came out on disc right about the time Halo 4 came out so its a good thing to get if you liked Halo 4. Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn's special effects and slow motion was pretty impressive for a small YouTube series.

2. Assassins Creed

I could be mistaken but I do believe there is an Assassins Creed movie called Assassins Creed Lineage. Be aware I have not seen this movie before but I know it exists. What I do know is that Assassins Creed Lineage is a prequel movie to the Assassins Creed franchise so if you're looking for a little backstory to the assassins this is your movie

3. Doom
 
Doom was based off of a very old game released on some of the oldest consoles ever built and it was incredibly popular. The Doom movie was filled with gore, swearing and nudity which made it very awesome. In the Doom movie the team fights zombies and some strange other things.  I highly recommend watching the Doom movie if you love the classical video game.
 
4. Farcry
 
I have never played the original Farcry game but I am pretty sure that the movie is based off of it. The movie had some hardcore action and a some what humorous story at least I found it to be humorous. The Farcry movie can be found on Netflix so I recommend it to people who like the Farcry video game .
 
5. Dead Space
Dead Space happens to be in a lot of the top 5 categories so I guess it must be pretty popular. There are 2 Dead Space movies each is a cartoon but each filled with extreme gore and a lot of swearing and it is very entertaining. The first one Dead Space Downfall is a good movie that tells the backstory of the first game. I believe Dead Space Aftermath is based off of the first game I have never seen it that is why I don't know. Both movies can be found on Netflix so check them out if you like Dead Space.
 
All these movies are great (Are you kidding me they're based off of video games of course their great) so I recommend watching all of them. Please post comments and what video game movies are your favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment