Monday, July 1, 2013

Halo Reach vs. Halo 4

Which one do you think is better because honestly I think Halo Reach is much better. I think Halo Reach is better for multiple reasons such as firefight, forge world, falcons, and the ability to create game modes. Now I'm not saying I don't like Halo 4, I'm just saying I prefer Halo reach. The only thing I don't really like about Halo Reach is its level up system. I do not like the idea of the credits. I also don't like the fact that it is much more complicated to level up. For example, in matchmaking you get over 1000 credits for completing the round but in firefight you only get about 60 credits. What's the deal with that. The thing I really did love about Halo 4 was its amazing story and how it picked up right after the 3rd game. I also loved how it brought back the battle rifle and added the SAW and all the forerunner weapons.  What I also love is how it brought in the mantis, although I do not see why they couldn't have added pelicans and covenant drop ships to forge. Even a hornet for Gods sake, but still they didn't. I also found the maps in forge for Halo 4 to be too small. Later on they did add forge island as downloadable content but that is just two big flat lands. At least forge world had mountains, islands and so many other places to explore. Halo 4's multiplayer is basically just the same as Halo Reach's except it has more game modes and more guns. Halo 4 has something that Halo Reach doesn't have Spartan ops, which is like a second campaign and its a really easy way to level up and have fun with your friends. Halo Reach did not carry on with the story of master chief but it was still awesome because its like a prologue to the Halo universe. I also think working in a group of a bunch of beast Spartans is awesome. So as you can see there's a lot of reasons to love Halo Reach and a lot for Halo 4 but I still think Halo Reach is better. Please tell me which one you think is best and leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment