Friday, September 6, 2013

Dishonored Review

This week I played the game Dishonored, Dishonored is one of the hardest games I have ever played mostly because I am not very good at stealth games. Even though I'm not good at Dishonored I still loved playing it, the game has great graphics and some really cool action. In Dishonored you cant go in guns'u blazing because then you will certainly die quickly you have to be silent and tricky (If you think about it this game is a lot like Splinter Cell). I do love this game because its very challenging and is also kind of scary because the first time I saw those hell hound things chase after me I was peein my pants. This game has an incredibly interesting story and is quite like Bioshock as well as Splinter Cell. In a way I kind of found some of the enemy's to look like Combine from Half-Life. This game is very lengthy and tome consuming so you will get your moneys worth. There is much more to this game that you should find out for yourself it is only twenty dollars on amazon, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment