Sunday, September 8, 2013

3 Interesting New Games For The Xbox One

1. Tom Clancy's The Division
Tom Clancy's The Division is about a pandemic that sweeps through NYC and you are CIA agent hired to keep things sane but that doesn't happen because the city is soon taken over by bandits and gangs. It is up to you to stop these bad people and restore order. The reason why I find this game to be incredibly interesting is because of the co-op mode, in co-op one person can be playing on the ground with the Xbox One well another is giving orders, marking targets or healing you with any touch device. I think I am going to have to pre-order this.

2. The Evil Within
The Evil Within is going to be made by Bethesda so right off the bat you know its going to be great. I can't even explain the story of this one because it looks so different. This game looks like it's suppose to be a horror game which fits the description yet after watching the trailer for it, it looks 10 times scarier then any horror game I've seen. I doubt I will get this one because I will get unbelievable amount's of nightmares. Oh also this game looks so gory its not even funny.

3. Sunset Overdrive
Sunset Overdrive looks unexplainably epic. I don't even think there's a story but I'm gonna create one and it goes kill kill kill. The game looks like it is some what a zombie apocalypse but they are more like mutated humans. The game seems to be based on having just multiplayer so if I get my friends are gonna have to get it too. The graphics kind of look like Crackdown combined with Borderlands so it'll look pretty cool. It's also an open world game which I like. This one is also going to be extremely gory.

All these games look really awesome but I'm not sure if their on the top of my list. Please leave comments and which one you think is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment