Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Series Review

The Call of Duty Modern Warfare series I found to be much better than the Black Ops series because it had a some what interesting story and really cool characters. Modern Warfare also had a really good rep because everyone loved the second one which led to great sales with the third one so almost everybody has the second and third. In this review I will explain a small amount of the story and how they basically were overall.

Modern Warfare 1 had an interesting story and I like it the most because of the fact that it is actual modern warfare. The multiplayer has some really cool maps and weapons plus it was alot of fun to play. This is not my favorite Modern Warfare but it comes in second place.

Modern Warfare 2 I found to have a very intense and depressing story line because of how the Russians attacked because the Americans were setup by the airport massacre. Be warned the 4th mission is not for kids. The multiplayer is very famed because it is such a classic and fun multiplayer. Sadly MW2  comes in third for me but I do love the story very much.

Modern Warfare 3 is my favorite Modern Warfare game because of the epic and really intense story plus the sweet ending that I will not spoil. I got MW3 for the Xbox 360 the first day it came out and it had some amazing graphics and really cool missions. The multiplayer was evolutionary because of infected.

I may have said in other articles that I think Call of Duty is for 8 to 19 year old kids who don't deserve the title gamer which is true but I meant that for the multiplayer because it just gets so repetitive and boring that I just can't stand it. People who enjoy the story and actually play the single player are real gamers as long as they play something else. The only thing I like in the multiplayer is infected. So overall I like the Modern Warfare series I just can't play it all the time or else I will get so bored. Please leave comments and which Modern Warfare game is your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment