Sunday, May 18, 2014

Braedans Invincible Armor Review

Hello, this is our 2nd mod for Fallout New Vegas its called Braedans Invincible Armor. It can be found on the pool table in the prospector saloon in Goodsprings. It contains a helmet and the regular armor. So just to clear this up it doesn't make you completely invincible, just hard to kill. I know some of you may say oh its just boosted power armor and you're exactly right but may I remind you I am new to modding and this is a good way to start (at least I think so). You require power armor training to use it. So basically is just very strong armor. I guarantee you in the future I will make better mods, this is only the beginning. Please check it out on the Fallout New Vegas Nexus. Also take a look at our other mod, Dans Plasma Defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment