Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another Call of Duty, Seriously?

As some of you may know there is already a new Call of Duty game coming out and what I thought the first time I saw the trailer was, wait didn't one just come out a month ago. So in the trailer it shows some pretty cool stuff actually like jumping from cars, climbing walls, driving hover motorcycles er something, and some weird guy talking about democracy. I have to say in the trailer all the footage was captured on Xbox One and the graphics look absolutely spectacular. The trailer seemed to be mostly about the story but who really cares about the story, no one plays that anyway. What truly amazes me though is how did Call of Duty already pump out another game, well here's how, 3 companies now contribute to making the Call of Duty franchise and each year one company comes out with a game. What I wonder is why can't they all work together spend like 3 to 5 years and make an amazing game, it seems like they aim for quantity over quality. I recommend that you do look up the trailer cause right now the new one actually looks kind of cool but that could change. My main thought is why can't Call of Duty spend time on a game. Please leave a comment if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment