Sunday, March 23, 2014

Titanfall Review

Titanfall is currently the newest game for Xbox One and probably the best. Lets just start with saying the graphics are amazing and cannot be beaten as of now, unless you have an amazing PC. Currently Titanfall is only on Xbox One and PC but will be going to 360 soon ( Haha cry about it PlayStation). The game introduces a whole new way to have epic multiplayer battles, it adds very basic parkour but you can still look and feel just as awesome as you do playing Mirrors Edge. I would summarize the game to be everything you have ever wanted, Battlefield, Mirrors Edge, and Transformers combined. The game contains plenty of maps and I must say that I like all of them they are all extremely well done and the scenery they have in the background looks great, basically the maps have so much detail. For example in one of the maps called Boneyard these dragons in the scenery will sometimes come down, pick you up, and carry you away. Sadly there are not many weapons but I hope the game releases some dlc's that contain new weapons. The AI in the multiplayer suck at fighting but were programmed excellently with the way they talk to each other and the way they move I enjoy sometimes just watching the AI do stuff. Honestly the campaign I could care less about, it was a multiplayer campaign where you play the same maps as in the multiplayer and do the same objectives it is just presented cinematically. So the campaign loses the point in being a "campaign" also why didn't they do a single player campaign that's sort of necessary now a days. Other than a pointless campaign the game is amazing and I could play it for hours unlike Call of Duty. Speaking of Call of Duty the game was made by some of the people who used to make Call of Duty how did they such a great job with this and not Call of Duty so I must say good for them. Those guys somewhat joined the dark side going from Activision to EA and trust me the dark side is ten times better. So overall there is a lot of fun you can have with this game, it is extremely addicting and very good so I highly encourage you to buy it then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment