Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Great Next Generation v2

So this is the second version of my original article, in this one i'm going to talk about the great new games coming out and some that haven't been announced but gamers like you and me would like to see them. One awesome new game coming out is Destiny which I am incredibly interested in because of the fact that it is made by Bungie and Activision the company's that make Halo and Call of Duty. To me Destiny looks like Star Wars, Star Trek and Fallout type of game. I know for sure that Destiny will be great. Another game that I am definitely getting is Ryse Son of Rome, not only because I'm a huge history geek but also because it's like a Saving Private Ryan roman edition. One game that was recently announced that I would like to see on the consoles is Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord. Most likely Mount and Blade 2 will not be on the new consoles but I believe it is possible to put it on the consoles. Mount and Blade 2 looks like it's going to be filled with huge battles and amazing graphics, I am also excited to see how the multiplayer and brand new co-op are going to work.

A few games that haven't been formally announced yet that I would love to see are Left 4 Dead 3, Just Cause 3, Half-Life 3, Portal 3, Halo Wars 2, Medieval 3 Total War, Mass Effect 4, Farcry 4, Halo ODST 2, Halo 2 anniversary edition and maybe even a Halo game based on being a marine. It is entirely possible that some of these may come out and some won't but lets keep our hopes up.

Please leave comments and which one of these games you would like to see come out. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment