Saturday, August 10, 2013

3 Of The Most Ridiculous Games Ever.

Most gamers have seen there fair share of particularly strange games. The 3 games I am about to mention I have never played and that doesn't really bother me but they could be interesting to you.

1. Afro Samurai
Afro Samurai is based off of an incredibly strange TV series. Afro Samurai is just blood, guts and sex. Afro Samurai's story makes no sense at all and is filled with slicing and dicing heads. There is not much to be said about this game other than that its cheap and can keep you entertained for a few hours. The only console i've seen this game on is the Xbox 360 but it might be on PlayStation.

2. 50 Cent Blood On The Sand.
Well I think when a video game is based on a singer and it's not about singing that just doesn't make sense. 50 cent blood on the sand looks like a killtrocity game that lets you pile up the bodies for fun. 50 cent blood on the sand looks like a game that's not worth the money but I guess if you're a fan of him and mature rated video games this is for you. 50 cent blood on the sand is definitely for Xbox but I don't think its on anything else.

3. Lollipop Chainsaw
I'm a little bit confused about this game. I don't see anybody that would this other then a perverted weirdo. Well to me it looks like its a basic gore-fest with a really bad story and tons of sex. That's all I have to say I guess.

So as you can see these games are incredibly strange and violent. I will probably never buy any of these, ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment