Sunday, June 30, 2013

A series of strategy games for iPod touch overlooked

Are you always looking for fun, addictive strategy apps? Are you looking for a challenging game with loads of replay ability. If you are, then you are in luck. Today I will be talking about my favorite turn based strategy games. There are two series that you may like. They are very similar. One is the European war series by Easy Tech. The other series is world conqueror. They are pretty much the same, but they have different campaigns and stuff. They are worth looking into if you like turn based strategy games. They are currently my favorite games on my iPod. I just wanted to tell someone about it. The picture below is an example of the combat. It has a lot of statistics involved. Here is the link to my favorite of which. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/european-war-3/id504300412?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment